1. All content of our website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software) is the property of BAD Innovations or our suppliers and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. You may electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Links to our website are permissible.
2. ERRORS & INACCURACIES
1. While every effort is made, we do not represent or warrant that the information on our website is accurate, complete, or current. This includes pricing and availability information. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
3. DISCLAMIER OF LIABILITY
1. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to this website. Its content, and the information and services available on or through it, are provided “as is.” Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and our affiliates will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
1. BAD Innovations may contain links to web sites operated by other third parties. BAD Innovations does not endorse or assume any responsibility for these web sites. We have no control over, or responsibility for, their content, information or activities.
5. NO CONFIDENTIALITY
1. Except for information necessary to place an order, any comments or other submissions sent to us will be deemed non-confidential.
1. We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
1. Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does notenable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
2. Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), which are only collected from Users with Paid Services, details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected PayPal, Google or
Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.